Now for the small print.
The term ‘Onelife’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is 26 The Parade, High Street, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1AA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Registered Charity Number 1142007
Onelife would like to thank various image makers for the use of their flickr images:-
RoyJr - Books
cobalt123 - Squircles
deedoucette - Tea & Toast
Paul Evans - Parachute/Billy cans
Scoobay - Lego figures
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Every effort is made to keep our website up and running smoothly and to use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all of the information on the website is accurate. However, Onelife takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control, and will correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them.
- We do not guarantee that this web-site is free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties, and we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Our website contains material which is owned by Onelife and includes, but is not limited to the design, graphics, photography and all resources produced by Onelife. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that Onelife does and cannot have control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. These links are provided for your convenience only and to provide further information; their inclusion does not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Onelife’s prior written consent.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about Onelife and third parties which we think you may find interesting. You can ask us to delete your details at any time by writing to us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell or otherwise distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.